Saturday, October 10, 2009

a slow Saturday

I decided to open a new blog, I wasn't too happy with myblog for some time...
So lets hope I get out of the slumps and blog more with blogspot:)
knittingwise I am making right now a log cabin baby blanket from the Mason Dixon book...
I changed a bit the numbers of stitches, wide and lengthwise...because I am just using different yarns.
In fact I am using I love this yarn 100% Acrylic and I am super happy with it for this project...
It will be probably a gift, and the mom can just throw it in the wash with not many headaches...
And it is soft, very soft.
Usually I prefer naturally fibers, but in that case and people I don't know, I think it is the best solution.

Of course I have to write also a little bit about Iggy...
I ordered from a health pet store deer hooves to munch on for my Iggy and he is going nuts over them:)
The hooves are smelling pleasant, compared to the hooves you can get at the local petstores...Downside is that they seem to go much faster, Iggy almost ate half in 8 hours. So they must be much softer, or he is just impressed by this wonderful taste

No comments:

Post a Comment