Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So I am almost done with my baby afghan and I am quite happy how it turned out:)
I am thinking about the next style log cabin baby blankie, we will see. I still have some yarn left, maybe I will have to get another skein, I will weigh the leftovers when I am finished.

Yesterday night a stomache bug hit me and most of the day I was in bed, much to dismay of my little pooper Iggybear...
But he was a good bear, I let him out once in a while, although he was very disappointed I didn't play with him:(. He survived it.
Today was a quiet day for us also, I was able to have some chicken soup and a slice of bread and felt much better, played a little with Iggy, but not nearly enough as he always wants. Boston Terriers!

Oh I just unwrapped my new Keurig coffee machine:)
I longed for sooo long for a nice coffee machine, I think over ten years now:)
I know I know, it sounds kind of stupid...
I was first thinking getting a senseo, but decided against it.
So I got a Keurig. It reminded me a bit of the coffee machine my mom has and we love it...I think it is called Caffissimo in Germany. I also like about it, that I can get a basket and fill my own coffee with it. We will see how that works out and if it is not a too big mass. Definetely a special treat for myself...
py with my

No comments:

Post a Comment